Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have an 06 LX accord and i just bought leather/heated/power seats. i need to know how do i go about installing them as far as WIRING goes...i look around on this forum and B20 and googled a few things and i got nothing..i need to know exactly which wire does what and also if i have to add any fuses or anything to the car to get everyting to work (besides the actual switches thank you)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if someone can get my the wiring diagram for the 7th gen fully loaded i could use that and figure it out myself i just dont wanna go around testing wires...ive read that grey is for the seats recline, blue is for the seat belt, yellow is obviously airbag and blacks are obviously ground..but theres also an orange wire and a pink and a white/grey and a white/blue

·
Motor City
707 Posts
hmm... idk how many people actually how bout the seat wiring but ill bump you to get some more attention. If its just the wiring your concerned about should be more then 20-25 bucks to get it check out by someone, id rather pay that then start playing around with it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah i dont mind doing the wiring and such ive done bigger wire jobs than this..i just need to know what color wire does what and if the fuse box has any dummys or anything...

·
Motor City
707 Posts
nah i dont mind doing the wiring and such ive done bigger wire jobs than this..i just need to know what color wire does what and if the fuse box has any dummys or anything...
would the manual show you anything like that or something regarding the fuse box? :dunno: sorry wish I could help but I don't play around with wiring.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i beleive if i could find a repair manual or even a SHOP manual it would probably help but i HONESTLY dont want to buy those books....and i cant find any free pdf downloads online...ive only had the seats for less than 48 hrs but i been searching hard lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts