Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bat-mobile
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had it on my prev car and didnt ever have much use to it. But if I had it on my accord this time around I would of caught the person who hit my car in the parking lot. while I was at work pretty much got a hit and run no number was left. my headlight is broken now and the bumpers paint is chipped my god this has been a rough day for me. I guess I needed to vent this out. Why did this have to happen 2 days later after I got my bumper repaired from the dent the dealer made :thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow

·
Bat-mobile
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know im so heated. My insurance deductible is 400.00 and my rates wont raise but im wondering if its worth it for me to go that route or just touch it up. maybe i should post up pics

·
Corvalis TTX
5,594 Posts
If you get a police report will your insurance company waive your deductible for a hit-and-run? I recently had hit-and-run damage to my Accord and because I got the police report I didn't have to pay anything. Total bill was $3000.

·
Bat-mobile
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think so the phone rep from Allstate said I wouldn't need a police report was that maybe a sales pitch?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts