Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Any Jeep Wrangler, old or new. My most hated vehicle to drive when I'm driving dealer trades.

·
Corvalis TTX
4,609 Posts
A 1976 Renault 12. It didn't like the cold. It didn't like the heat. It didn't like to run. And each wheel had only 3 lug nuts

Reactions: emeron

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
A 1976 Renault 12. It didn't like the cold. It didn't like the heat. It didn't like to run. And each wheel had only 3 lug nuts
Renault 12SW is the first car I ever drove. Brings back mixed memories.

Photo credit: not me

·
Registered
2008 Accord EXL coupe 6 speed - Only 20K miles
29 Posts
Worst car I have ever driven? Chevrolet Corsica. I have driven golf carts that handled better and I wouldn’t be surprised if a golf cart destroyed it in a 0-30 drag race.

Honorable mention for worst car I have ever driven: Dodge Caliber. It was made out of recycled Pepsi cans and Chinese plastic. My baby Son has matchbox cars with better paint on them.

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX Coupe-V6
15 Posts
Mine would be a used 1974 Datsun pickup truck that I got at a car auction back around 1994 for about $300. It was a 4 cyl, with a 4 speed manual, the floorboards and bed were all rusted, it burned oil so i always had to have a few extra quarts of oil with me, and check it every few days or so. The only good thing about it was that it got decent gas mileage, and it got me where I needed to go for a few months, while I was getting another truck ready to drive.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts