Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, I was just getting frustrated every time I washed my car i would always find a new rock chip. So the only solution i came up was to wrap the hood. I opt using a clear bra, I got the idea from pilotbear on her thread when she wrap her trim. i did not wanted a black on black look. Nor i wanted a bright color, that is why i choose carbon fiber blue from Simcarbon.com. Pictures does not do it justice, but it actually looks good in person. what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Wrap the trunk lid also. Two tone cars are making a comeback :banana:

Not my cup of tea but it looks like you did a good job.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Honestly I think it looks pretty ugly/ghetto.

If rock chips bother you that much then clear bra is the logical choice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly I think it looks pretty ugly/ghetto.

If rock chips bother you that much then clear bra is the logical choice.
Like i mentioned on my original post. I did not wanted a clear bra. Everybody is intitiled to their own opinion. I like it

What happens when the stone chips or rips the wrap?
then i will wrap it again with a different color. Not a big deal.

·
Hello
104 Posts
i say the colour combo doesn't really match well to my eyes

if it was white and the black hood it would be more smoother

i guess it does the same thing as clear bra but this just has a colour to it o.o

·
Registered
190 Posts
Simply no.

·
Banned
784 Posts
Long story short, I was just getting frustrated every time I washed my car i would always find a new rock chip. So the only solution i came up was to wrap the hood. I opt using a clear bra, I got the idea from pilotbear on her thread when she wrap her trim. i did not wanted a black on black look. Nor i wanted a bright color, that is why i choose carbon fiber blue from Simcarbon.com. Pictures does not do it justice, but it actually looks good in person. what do you think?
It looks like a piece of s$%t. Why make your good looking car into a piece of junk? You have too much time.

·
6MT JUNKIE
719 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It looks like a piece of s$%t. Why make your good looking car into a piece of junk? You have too much time.

Here's the good news. ITS MY CAR. If you don't like it, you dont have to look at it... You all act like this is a high end car, its a freaking Honda for God sakes. Sorry i tried doing something different. At least i had the balls too. at the end of the day it can just pull it off. which i am not cause i like it..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts