Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says im looking to buy 01+ coupe front bumper hood and fog, i live in Queens, NY call me or text me at 7183505842, i got cash in hand will buy asap if price is good

·
Registered
269 Posts
like the title says im looking to buy 01+ coupe front bumper hood and fog, i live in Queens, NY call me or text me at 7183505842, i got cash in hand will buy asap if price is good
hit up ebay and look for seller "aircardcorp". He has plenty painted bumpers for cheap. make sure you offer him a lower price. he tends to accept them. :banana:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot for the info, i just got the front bumper and hood along with a lip, all that is missing right now is just the foglights, but i'm look him up see if he has set lying around

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bought the foglights, please close this thread, thanks

and for those who is intrested in buyin a set, go to SpeedWorld on Queens Blvd, they were the only one who had the set, i mean i had to order it but it was delivered to their shop the next day, no1 else had it or no1 else didnt make the effort to check if they could of got it, the kit cost me $200, all the harness, relay $ plug was included

1 - 4 of 4 Posts