Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a very low miles 2012 Coupe V6 and it has a some minor curb scrapes on the factory 5 spoke wheels, if anyone out there has a pair or maybe a whole set of these collecting dust I would be interested.

·
\nn/ -__- \nn/
91 Posts
I recently got a very low miles 2012 Coupe V6 and it has a some minor curb scrapes on the factory 5 spoke wheels, if anyone out there has a pair or maybe a whole set of these collecting dust I would be interested.

Would you be interested in selling your current rims if you were able to find some new ones? I wouldn't mind the curbage if it's not too bad.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes to possibly selling the old ones, except I just came across a local outfit that a offers chromed exchange set, I need to let them see mine to find out if they are acceptable as a trade in, mine have very minor scrapes on the edge, no chips or spoke damage.

·
\nn/ -__- \nn/
91 Posts
Yes to possibly selling the old ones, except I just came across a local outfit that a offers chromed exchange set, I need to let them see mine to find out if they are acceptable as a trade in, mine have very minor scrapes on the edge, no chips or spoke damage.
Alright, well let me know. PM me if you ever consider selling them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.