Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife was in a minor fender bender the other day and I'm sorry to say that the damage, while not severe, is somewhat significant. The obvious good news is that she is comletely unharmed, other than bruising her ego and making her extremely sad that she "hurt her new car."
We will probably go through the insurance, but I have a friendly body shop that will work to help us out.
I am looking to buy 1 (passenger), or a set of
Headlights w/ housing for a 2006 Sedan
They can be OEM or aftermarket, or modded, but we're looking here to try and keep the price down and she certainly does not "need" HIDs. Please feel free to reply here, or send me a PM if you have the item(s) we're looking for.
This would be a great way for someone to off-set the cost of a new set of "fancy" headlights they've been wanting...
Thanks for reading, let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you only have the driver's side? I actually only need the passenger side light, but I would be willing to buy a pair since I wouldn't want someone to have to split up a pair just for me. Let me know if you have the passenger side or the pair and we can figure something out.
I'm not expecting a used set to be in perfect condition, so blemishes are fine with me.
Thanks for looking...

·
04 Accord V6 6spd
402 Posts
how much in a rush are you? i should have new retro headlights in a few weeks, I was going to hang on to the old ones, but i'd be able to let them go after that (assuming nobody offers beforehand)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I think we may be in a bit more of a hurry than your help can provide, though it is appreciated. She went to the insurance estimator today and he said he had to mark it "undrivable" since the headlight was pushed in and down & didn't technically function properly since the blinker was also damaged. The good news is the total damage is less than $2K. We're going to take some time and decide what we want to do, but I'm pretty sure we can't wait till Oct.
Much appreciated

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have my spare set of headlights available, but don't know the going rate of used headlights.

If you still haven't found any I can have them shipped out to you on Monday.

-Amar

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you very much for all the kind replies. As it happens, I met up with LFsoccer (Greg) yesterday and he has a pair that will suit my needs. :banana: And, I'm even able to return the favor by providing him with some "dummies" so to speak for him to try new things with.
I really appreciate all the offers and Greg's help. He's a great guy to work with. If you're ever looking for a spare part, he probably has it and he takes the time to help people out!
Thanks again,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts