Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an oem dual exhaust off a 7th gen coupe. I'm assuming 03-05 is the same as 06-07, if so, any year will do. From the cat back. Tip not important but helpful. SW Missouri area but would be willing to drive a ways to pick one up. Surely one of you guys have gone catback and have the oem sitting around taking up space. Let me know what's out there or if you know of someone who might have one.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I will have one soon, off of my v6 4dr. If you want I can sell it to you. I am going to get a magnaflow catback soon.

LMK I am located in CA

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think they match up. Sedan exhaust is longer than the coupe. If I find out otherwise I'll get with ya. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
it only takes minor modding to make the sedan exhaust fit the coupe. any exhaust shop can do it very easily. just shorten the pipe and weld it back on.

·
The taste of Vtec!
941 Posts
it only takes minor modding to make the sedan exhaust fit the coupe. any exhaust shop can do it very easily. just shorten the pipe and weld it back on.
+1!

I'm giving mine to korrupt3dazn only thing he gotta do is cut to fit and weld it -.-

someone on V6P selling for 150 but shipping is shtloads =\ gl

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I have one on v6p also for 100. Shipping you pay. Ill chop it up and you can get those exhaust clamp to bolt it back on.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does the whole Accord world live in CA or FL? I'm trying to avoid shipping and if I get a coupe it will be more or less bolt on, except for the extra hangers and heat shield. I can do that in my garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts