Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the left (driver) side muffler off a V6 Coupe dual exhaust. Want it to match my 07 coupe right muffler. Something in good shape...tip not important but if its in good shape...great. Also need the heat shield if available. Thanks.

·
TL A-Specs RUBY------CURB
931 Posts
Pilk, my suggestion is to contact dave at acurahondaparts.com they have their phone number listed there and they are a honda and acura exclusive junkyard with very very reasonable prices. I have purchased from them before and they accept paypal too! just my 0.02.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pilk, my suggestion is to contact dave at acurahondaparts.com they have their phone number listed there and they are a honda and acura exclusive junkyard with very very reasonable prices. I have purchased from them before and they accept paypal too! just my 0.02.
Thanks Cal90...none of the junk yards around here deal with exhaust stuff...they wont even let you go into the yard to hunt around anymore. Thanks for the tip.

·
TL A-Specs RUBY------CURB
931 Posts
Pilk I know for a fact that these guys ship out exhausts too. Give them a shot. Talk to Dave and tell him peter from buffalo recommended you to him. he will take care of you.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looking for the left (driver) side muffler off a V6 Coupe dual exhaust. Want it to match my 07 coupe right muffler. Something in good shape...tip not important but if its in good shape...great. Also need the heat shield if available. Thanks.
Shoot me a PM, I have an entire OEM v6 coupe exhaust from my 05 accord before I put a cat back on. The car was from TX and the exhaust is in excellent condition. I have the entire setup from the j-pipe all the way to the tips.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shoot me a PM, I have an entire OEM v6 coupe exhaust from my 05 accord before I put a cat back on. The car was from TX and the exhaust is in excellent condition. I have the entire setup from the j-pipe all the way to the tips.
PM sent...location?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.