Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title states, shall I reiterate...I need 1 2006 V6 rim of the AT variety; I need a used rim that is not bent since one of mine apparently is.

If you can help, PM me...btw..I am active ebay so maybe we can trade as well as I can pay you by direct wire x-fer if you are willing to ship.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
Moved to Classified.

As well, sounds like you have a very minor issue, which may be repaired, speak to tire shops and search for local rim repair shops, you may be able to have the minor bent straightened out at a very reasonable cost.

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moved to Classified.

As well, sounds like you have a very minor issue, which may be repaired, speak to tire shops and search for local rim repair shops, you may be able to have the minor bent straightened out at a very reasonable cost.
I can't find anyone who is willing to fix one bent rim for a reasonable cost!! I've had to drive with a flat and it's disgusting so no, it's a no-go as far as reasonable cost is concerned cuz it ain't happening. Even in these so-called and sup-posed lean times, Noone is trying to hustle or nothing !!

I need one 2006 9 spoke rim people!!! New or used but reasonable cost/price!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts