Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got the same wheels but I had to buy another set because the offset made them stick out too much. I went with +35 offset instead of +20. Mine are gold. Theses wheels look great on the 7gen. Good luck with the fitment

·
Registered
426 Posts
That size should fit mine. I'm running +23 on a 9.5 with a 215/40 tire. doesn't rub. Your specs should be fine long as you roll your fenders. tire also plays a big roll so just pick the right size.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is there a how to thread on rolling the fenders? I went with 225/40/18 tires. I'm only dropped on s-techs right now, I don't believe I'd have to roll them for that would I?

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
You'll need to roll your fenders just so the tires don't rub on your fenders while the spring is in compression. It'll just be easier to pay someone to roll your fender for you. Otherwise, if you really do want to do it yourself, looking into a fender rolling tool such as an Eastwood Fender Roller. They can generally be rented, you will also need a heat gun to prevent your paint from cracking. There are many DIY videos on youtube.

Either you roll your fenders, or you can run more negative camber.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well, if there's an auto shop around your area, I'd give them a call and ask them if they roll fenders; if so, how much. Generally, it's aroun $20 a fender give or take $10. But if you know a friend or someone that will let you borrow a roller and a heat gun, you could go that route.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts