Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Quad retrofit revised - new all blacked out theme, xB halos replaced with xBa v2, clear lenses, fog light retrofit, and remote controlled demonic possession! Six active projectors when the fogs are on.

·
Registered
66 Posts
great job on the retrofit.

·
Registered
293 Posts
WOW! The output and cut off is awesome.:notworthy

and that red color is sweet!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's an upgrade to have the remote replaced with an iPhone app. Money already spent lol.

·
Registered
268 Posts
are these just LEDs in the bowl of the projector? i might do it with mine if i open my lights up again this winter...

·
Registered
437 Posts
thats hot

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Productive day... Added WIFI capability to my RGB demon eyes setup so they are controllable by any iOS or Android device. Added a hidden switch to kill the signal broadcast and another for control of the halos (on by default when the ignition is engaged). The halos are difficult to capture well because their brightness is insane.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Productive day... Added WIFI capability to my RGB demon eyes setup so they are controllable by any iOS or Android device. Added a hidden switch to kill the signal broadcast and another for control of the halos (on by default when the ignition is engaged). The halos are difficult to capture well because their brightness is insane.
:notworthy

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Added some thinner eyelids than the standard Saronas, which I find too blocky. The eyelids help reduce the 8th gen bug eye look and darken up the inside of the lights a bit more.

There was a slight light leak at the seam (which can be seen on the passenger side above) so I brushed a light amount of plasti dip inside the seam to seal it up. Worked great.

Makes the lights a little more coupe shaped :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Your car is beautiful :jawdrop:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is the paint used in the housing of the headlights the same as the body paint or is it just a regular gloss black?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts