Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
@milmast
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres threads regarding your favourite pic of your car but I find them hard to navigate through. Most of the pictures on the other threads are from years ago and I wanted to start up a new one. I wanna see what most people have done to their car. Some users post their car pics often which is nice, but it'd be nice to see what everyone else has. I'll start off with this one

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Member here :wave:... Picked up my car around a month ago. Decided to finally make an account (bored). Not my fav pic, but one of the few on my phone.

P.S. Should have titled the thread "Let's see some rear end :naughty:"

Attachments

·
Running NYC
1,315 Posts
@PrimeZZ He isn't on coils to drop lower although I do agree he needs a drop that gap takes away from the clean look he has on the car!

you guys got some nice coupes! I wish I had a 6-6 to post here =/

·
Registered
434 Posts
not everyone is a fan of that look...
LOL But cars are not supposed to look lifted like that. Thats why the car manufacturers produce pick up trucks and even SUV's if you want.

Then again, this ^ looks pretty good to some people?

Nobody said slam the car to the ground to where it rubs on a leaf....all we're saying is adjust the suspension so that the look is close to stock, as opposed to looking lifted. ..... Nobody said he had to spend this weeks paycheck on it. Would be pretty lame forum if nobody ever made any suggestions/opinions on others' posts.

·
Banned
885 Posts
LOL But cars are not supposed to look lifted like that. Thats why the car manufacturers produce pick up trucks and even SUV's if you want.

Then again, this ^ looks pretty good to some people?

Nobody said slam the car to the ground to where it rubs on a leaf....all we're saying is adjust the suspension so that the look is close to stock, as opposed to looking lifted. ..... Nobody said he had to spend this weeks paycheck on it. Would be pretty lame forum if nobody ever made any suggestions/opinions on others' posts.
that's what i was doing. this isn't a lowering vs. non-lowering thread. now you're complaining about my comment. personally, i think some of the lowered ones look as stupid as the jacked-up one you posted. but hey, waste your money as your choose. my original point was some people always say 'you have to lower it' when in fact the coupe looks great as-is.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts