·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
3,100 Posts
EF is the best.

·
Gearhead Girl 🤟
644 Posts
7th gen, because that's what my boyfriend has.

I'm not sure if you guys intended to post Civic headlights on an Accord forum though? I've never driven a Civic!

·
Need some LSD...
112 Posts
I have owned a 99' hatch with a B18 swap, and also a 8th gen SI. I would have probably loved if my hatch had the great k20z3 that came in my 8th gen. What a sweet sounding engine that was....

·
Registered
First Car: 1993 Accord lx Second Car: 2008 BMW 328i Current:2015 Accord V6 EXL Sedan
26 Posts
I started with a 1993 accord back when i was 16 in 2016. Had 132k miles on it and was a 5 speed, bought it for $1100 and 2 weeks later engine blew out completely and had it swapped out with another engine. Car drove for another 1.2k miles until it was totaled in an auto accident because I had a low policy on the car. Miss the car still to this day. Went to a BMW but now back at Honda. After driving my dads 2014 for a few years whenever my BMW was in the shop, i started to like the design. Now I own a 9th gen exl v6, and she’s definitely my favorite car to drive. Just got her a few weeks ago, drives like a charm a 73k miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts