Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have been trolling this forum for about a year now, and have gained some valuable knowledge. I have decided to make my first post... so here it is.

I wan to get your opinions on this... I bought some vent shades and it came with a rear window one as well I'm not sure how i feel about it. I feel like it looks good from the back and 3/4 view but not so much from the side. What do you guys and girls think should I put it on or not?

Thanks for any input you may have!!

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the bad cell phone pics :paranoid:

I will not let it happen again.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not feelin' it
ya the more I look at it the more i agree with you. At first I thought it kinda looked like a roof spoiler, looks a little big tho.

·
Fear The Turtle!
1,883 Posts
Too large...not diggin it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Roll Tide!
6,794 Posts
In the second pic, I notice you still have the box for it. The blue one with the yellow lid. If it were mine, I'd put it back in the box. Seriously though, it's your ride and keep it if you like. I wouldn't like the shoes you wear but you do and that's all that important.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In the second pic, I notice you still have the box for it. The blue one with the yellow lid. If it were mine, I'd put it back in the box. Seriously though, it's your ride and keep it if you like. I wouldn't like the shoes you wear but you do and that's all that important.
lol I was like I don't remember a box being there..... trash can :lmao:it will NOT be going on my car thanks for all the input. I know everyone has different taste thats why I wanted to post it just to see what you all thought most of the 7/7.5 gens on here look really nice thats why I wanted your opinions.

·
Banned
694 Posts
I normally like these, but its shaped odd. Looks out of place.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OOOO well it was free I just wanted the vent shades over my door windows.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What purpose does such a thing serve?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What purpose does such a thing serve?
In theory it serves a few not sure if all are true tho. First keeping the sun off the necks of your backseat passengers this in turn would help keep the inside of the car cooler in the summer. Also I have heard that some improve aerodynamics I think this is a bit of a stretch tho. And looks would be the last thing I would think.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts